Why do most small business websites fail?
Well, first, what do I mean by “fail”?
Here are some ways that a site can fail:
- People can’t find your website when they search for the company’s services
- The site makes it difficult for the user to find what they are looking for
- The site does not adequately reflect the values and style of the company
- There are errors and mistakes on the site that make the user leave, or make search engines penalize the site
There are lots of other reason, but these are VERY common ones that can be easily avoided. The problem is that people don’t know what to do, how to do it, and who to trust to do it.
When you build a website, there a lots of things to keep in mind:
- User Experience & Design
- Search Engine Accessibility
- Content Organization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mobile responsiveness
- Content Management
- and lots more!
The trouble is that the typical small business owner is too busy to learn how to do all of this themselves. The other problem is that it often costs way too much to hire someone to do it. Well, not necessarily. It depends on where you look. That’s where theBrewRoom steps in. We strive to keep our costs low, so that we can pass on the savings to the customer by keeping our prices and rates low. We offer a full spectrum of small business website design and development services, with a major focus on search engine optimization.
If you need some help with your website, or if you need a whole new site: give us a call or send us a message today. We would love to hear from you!