Google has announced that it will be rolling out the latest round of Penguin updates to Google’s Search Results.
Google’s Head of Web Spam – Matt Cutts offers some information on what to expect from Google in the coming months.
Here’s a quick synopsis of what you can expect:
If you’re playing by the rules, and have clean content and follow “White Hat” rules like theBrewRoom does, then you’ll be fine.
If you’re hanging out on “Black Hat” forums, you’re in for some bad news.
- More impact than Penguin 1.0 – deeper impact
- Paid ads on sites should not contribute to page rank
- Denying value to link spammers
- More sophisticated link analysis
- Hacked Site Detection
- Better Communication with Webmasters thru Google Webmaster Tools
- Less results from the same site
Watch the Video: