This is going to be a quick and painless posting about the simplest things to do when you are posting on social media for your business.
Here are some quick how-to pointers:
- Don’t post as your personal account.
- Use an image in your post.
- Include a link to the content that you want to promote.
- Use no more than three #hashtags in your post.
- Don’t tag yourself in the post.
– If you are posting for your business, then you should be using your business’ social media account. You can always share your business posting via your personal account once you put it up on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– People are more likely to see and engage with your posting if it includes an image. Embed the image right in the post, or make sure that your website is set up to display the images from the page when a page is shared on social media. If you don’t know how to do that, let us know.
– If you’re promoting a product, piece of content or something else that you talk about on your website, link to the actual page of content. You ultimately want to drive people to your website, right?
– Don’t clutter things up. Use up to 3 appropriate and meaningful hashtags in your posts, should you have the character limit space to do so.
— Burgh Brides (@burghbrides) March 9, 2015
– You are already posting the social media update, so people will already see that it’s from you. You don’t need to tag yourself in the post.
Like I said, these are just some simple tips to get you started posting the right way. If you want more help with your social media marketing, let us know.
Do you have more simple suggestions for people? If so, post them below!